Thursday, September 13, 2012

Wednesday Words of Wisdom


OK - so it's not Wednesday. I was off for a Dr. appointment so I totally forgot to post hahah. Anyways. Here you go.

I suppose that's no the best title for it. But...you know, posting things a little more thinky like. Right-O.
Why would you say that!?!?!

He knows how it is.
That's the way to do it. Like a boss. My very first Doctor, and I love him!!
SERIOUSLY

*snicker*



This, down here. I have something to say about this.

Had some old friends who turned out to be dicks. And one of them recently was saying to people that I hated him. I don't.

I was going to write to him, to let him know because I didn't want him to think that. and then...suddenly...I was just like:

Don't hate him. Don't like him. Don't miss him. Don't give a fox about him either way. It feels good.

No comments: