Monday, September 17, 2012

Monday Madness

I had some cool stuff to post on the weekend but didn't. My funniest pictures are the ones I have on my home computer, but I usually only remember to post at work...lol

Ok, seriously guys, does no one remember Cindy Lauper? She was just as weird in her generation as these guys are for ours. I mean, I think she was kinda cool, way more so than these guys, but still, back then I bet people thought she was a freak.
She specifically said she didn't want people to copy her style so she went out of her way to look crazy. Not that I'm defending Kati Perry and Niki Minaj's completely ass-hatted styles...just sayin.

OH MY GOSH 
I want this little guy so bad.
I have ALWAYS wanted a chameleon. I just...I love their little hands...it's just...so...cute...
But my husband says no more pets.
And I hear they're hard to keep alive.
T_T

Love the guy who does these comics. And I love not having kids....yet...


lololololol


I have no idea what is going on in this picture but it makes me laugh. Poor Elijah Wood looks so worried.

True Story.


GET TO DA CHOPPA!

No comments: