Thursday, September 27, 2012

Geekery

I don't have any cool title for Thursdays or Tuesdays, so whatever. Here's a geek post!!


How cool are these dresses!? Probably my favorite Avengers 'gowns' I've come across. That Thor is super cool.






When I'm feeling super spunky I'm all like:


Hogwarts house nails? Yes please!!


And my bow!!!


And then my head became a cat.

My friend decided to place my fat cat James (aka James Howlett or Wolverine) on my head. He just sat there like a wet noodle. LOL

How cool i s this? I want this tattoo.

HOW I FEEL ABOUT ALL THE GUYS WHO COMPLAINED ABOUT ME!!!!
Come on man. I would have given you a chance had you asked. It may not have worked, but I would have tried.
I had ONE date my entire senior year of high school, but apparently every friend I had, had a fat crush on me. 
WTF

LOL

T_T
My life

COME ON
Get your butts back here to visit


On a less geeky note...here is some pretty dang funny quotes by this crazy fashion designer:




No comments: