Monday, October 15, 2012

WOW

I didn't post forever. This week was crazy!! I had my Harry Potter Party so the world was a tumble of crafts.

Ok, so we had wands, acceptance letters sent by OWL post, Triwizard cup, pygmi puffs, cats toads, deformed rats, posters of all kinds, sorting hat, letters that had info about people's different wands and houses, really cool wands, all of the Horcuxes, all of the Deathly Hallows, rememberalls and prophecy orbs, dragons, mini suitcases and Tom Riddle's diaries, Quidditch balls, a horrible made Buckbeak, wanted posters, potion bottles, an AMAZING Honeydukes setup, and SO MUCH MORE.
Seriously. 
We are pretty fabulous.

Wish I'd gotten better/more pics...I had Platform 9 3/4 on the door, the train station at the entry way, entrance to Hogwarts and more.

Ok...SPAMSPAMSPAMSPAM

OMG how is that not the most adorable thing ever?

dang straight

COME ON MAN

I just...I love him...I love him so much...

you sexy bastard


*snicker*





No comments: