Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone!!!

I freaking love Halloween. I love dressing up. I'm still a little girl at heart. And in action.

As with every job I've ever had but one, I'm the only one who dressed up. But I don't mind. Screw all y'all.

Though I do excuse my friends in the vet industry. I always asked for the reception shift on Halloween, because who wants to get dog vomit/cat/poo/abscecc and other gross things ruining your Halloween costume?? Not me.

This is for those of you who never want to sleep again.
Also, I've seen a lot of people wanting to bring back
the scary in Halloween costumes. I'm up for that.

Also, let's bring back the creative. 
I'm sick of cookie cutter store bought costumes.
Although most of mine ARE store bought costumes, it's the way
you accesorize (sp?) that makes it original.
The store costume is just a jumping point for a cooler idea. Or if you're lazy. Like me today.


Also, every needs to watch Lost Boys.
Keifer Sutherland's best role EVER.

Oh, and Hocus Pocus.

Red was my favorite too, poorly drawn stick figure. Me too.

watch out. the ocean is mean

Blizzard posted this on their facebook. AMAZING
Pretty sure it's a variation of Sylvanus

I want a Kinder surprise~
My brother sent me some when he went on an LDS (mormon) mission
to Canada. They're so awesome! 
Also, someone pointed out that I think these are Warhammer 40k guns.

pretty cool. 
Some Halloween I REALLY want to do the Cheshire cat.








No comments: