Thursday, October 4, 2012

More Imgur Spam


And Harry Potter stuff. Yeah.


LOL
Really though, don't do drugs.

I think it's really cheesy until the last panel. Then I'm like - Awesome dude. Awesome.

I still want to see this movie so bad. It's everything I love.
Irish characters, a crazy, frizzled red head who can't seem
to do anything right
COME ON so cute.

I can't tell you how happy this makes me. 
I freaking love this guy and his family is so cute!
I'd freak out one of my ex boyfriends with this...he was terrifed of midgets and had to look away anytime one was on screen hahaha it was so weird

HAHAHA awesome

Seriously dude, how do you keep a straight face?

I'm like 'okaaaay' 
hahaha. kids...

I'm with the bear. Except Adele. She's ok if she'd stop whining and start making sense for one song. She has a killer voice, though. So I do respect that. Everyone else can kind of eat a dick.
I don't have to respect anyone.
Especially people who haven't earned it.

I have a list of people I dislike who I respect.

THIS IS NOT THEM

^_^

BTW I love Nick Moran...so glad to see him lol


Love him so freaking much.





No comments: