Monday, October 1, 2012

Monday Madness

Uhhh I'm trying to take a break from Facebook, but it's really hard when I have a group for things I'm doing so I constantly have to check and post on those lol.

Oh well.

Speaking of Facebook, someone put this on my wall.

Freaking smokers man. My dad's a doctor and is constantly broke. Booze and cigarettes...weed too...and probably crack cocaine. But who's counting?
Love you dad, but I know you do drugs.
I'm not normal. I never will be. I'm a freak and people tell me all the time how weird I am. 
But I'm sort of enjoying it finally. 
Helps that I have a husband who loves how strange I am.



LOVE this show, and I love Charlie

Douche bag tape!!!!!

Also relevant
 to Facebook - 
I saw a post that said

"Whenever I hear people complaining about 
Joss Whedon, J.K. Rowling, and George R.R. Martin killing off a ton of characters 
I'm just like-"




No comments: