Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Random Stuff

I don't even know what's going on in my life.

Other than writing and being crafty.

I made some Doctor Who finger puppets, along with some other crafts in anticipation of my friend's Doctor Who themed birthday party in July.

Also...

COMIC CON IS COMING TO SALT LAKE CITY.
I don't think there are enough caps in the world to express how happy I am. I'm realllllly hoping Stan Lee will make it. I'm pretty sure if he does I will pee my pants.

On to pictures.


I've been a bit emotional lately. I think hyperbole and a half just looks into my
soul and knows exactly what I've been through.
Her posts make me happy. 


I'm sure I've posted this before. I don't know. I've lost track of my posts.
I wish I was better at keeping info to link the artists. But I don't even know where I go this.


I've been looking at some potential cosplays for Comic Con.
Not sure what I want to do yet.
Again, sorry for no links.


KILLER HarleyQuinn. 
She's actually the only one I know I'm doing.
Just taking my Halloween costume, my straight jacket, and modifying
it a bit. I like it, not as cool as this, but I like it.


Not my favorite Rogue cosplay, but still pretty rad.
Oh, I'm also doing Rogue. Just got the material, and my friend is going
to sew it for free just because she likes a challenge.
AWESOME FRIEND IS AWESOME


Another awesome HarlyQuinn.
People get really creative with her costumes.

Uhhhhh
The end I guess.


No comments: