Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Blarg

Do you ever just hit a wall and then want to bang your head against it?

That's me today.

After a few hundred emails I just don't WANT to answer any more. But I've only got like 50 left...and hopefully they're all auto-response worthy.

So there's my complaints. I want to go home and sleep. I got home from work yesterday and cleaned for like, 5 hours. But MAN did it feel good to have a tidy house for once in a few months. I organized a bunch of stuff and it looks a million times better.





Now I'm tired from eating some cookies.
Yes, I stay away from sugar enough that a handful of cookies gets me crazy.

I'm also getting a little belly. Which is weird because I'm insanely small and have been my whole life. Larger people get mad when I talk about my weight, which is hypocritical and makes me feel bad about myself.

Just because I'm skinny doesn't mean I'm healthy. And I have a right to be concerned about my body. Sorry if that makes people mad, but I don't want to not be able to talk about my weight just because someone else gets offended or mean.

Ugh I'll shut up now. I don't even have a point right now I'm just grumpy.

Also, go visit hyperbole and a half. If you can't tell I'm obsessed with her site. I love it.

Anyways, I don't have many pictures to share today...but here you go.


Like, what. the. hell. are. these.
I don't care. They are so weird looking it makes me laugh.


I believe that I need to make some of these cool looking cupcakes. For the good of the world.


yesYesYEsYES
There is nothing about a hedgehog in a dracula cape that isn't the best thing ever





No comments: