Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Miscreant

Miscreant. I like that word.

Miscreant.

I don't know why I put that here. It has nothing to do with anything going on here.

Anyways. Here's some pictures since I still haven't decided to actually add words to my picture blog. Someday maybe I'll think of something clever. Lure you in with funny pictures then say...something....


I am seriously on the floor laughing so hard. 
So hard.


For serious yo.
Witchcraft.


This doesn't really make me laugh it's just so super cool amazing 
mind blowing bad - A that I have to post it.



Dr. Seuss has a point.
A very good point.

And lastly...this is what happens when I'm left alone
on a Saturday night...Phineas and Ferb, WoW, fake cigarettes,
someone else's sunglasses.

I'm not really a responsible adult.

I pretty much ignored every bit of housework I could.




No comments: