Friday, November 16, 2012

VIDEO TIME

Ok, got some fun videos for you today.

Anyone remember the old SNL? I do. I remember it in all its glory.


This skit is by far my favorite though.

LAND SHARK. 


"You're that clever shark, aren't you?"
And of course for some unknown reason I can't find it on youtube, just Spike TV. Sorry.

Also - this looks way better than GTA to me. Man I can't stop laughing.

Also, in tribute to my favorite Nikita character, Birkhoff, I give you this:

Seriously, in Le Femme Nikita he was
totally my favorite character. 
And then they got Aaron Stanford to play the new Birkhoff - 
Win on both fronts! 
I need to go rewatch Le Femme Nikita. 
Man I loved that show.






Probably a repost but I don't care because it's lovely.

Get your shit together Bob.


I love tard. +1 anything tard.



No comments: