Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday

Friday Friday gonna get down on Friday

..............................

I'll stop.

Been browsing a lot of cracked.com today. Love them. So much.

See? Just surfing for one of the fun articles I read earlier I ran in to a million more I want to read.

This one is about 5 common words of advice people are given that are bad ideas.

Also, 7 psychotic tips cosmo gives women. Why are ALL of them suggestions that he's cheating?

ANNNNND
I'm obsessed with these two songs right now. AND I DON'T EVEN LIKE RAP. But it's about being Irish which makes me love it no matter what.
The other song is from Borderlands, and it just MAKES the intro to that game. Love it love it love it.

"Irish Celebration" from Macklemore (on that topic I keep wanting to call it Mackleby lol)

"Aint' No Rest for the Wicked" Cage the Elephant


Apparently this is some sort of lake drain in California.
Really? 
okay.

THEY WERE CELEBRATING HIS BIRTHDAY LEAVE HIM ALONE
I can't get over how amazing this is.
Not shopped. And that's his mousey birthday cake.

Well happy Halloween to you too, Harrison Ford. Or should I say nun?

hahahah wut?

I laughed pretty hard.

I ban all political talk so don't try it. This has nothing to do with my political views.
I just thought it was HILARIOUS.

And some awesome words of wisdom.

Have a good weekend! I'm off to St. George to keep a friend company while she attends a baby shower or some such thing. Idk. 







No comments: