Monday, October 20, 2014

Changing Things Up

So I can't quite express the obsession I have had with cosplaying lately. I mean, I have a hard time focusing on my writing because all I want to do is make costumes lol.

I've started up a new Facebook page dedicated to my cosplays. I don't have a lot right now, and I haven't even taken any good pics yet. But the goal is to start. I did take some pictures of my Halloween costume. My husband is going as Pikachu (in a giant onsie) and I'm doing Red. It's not extremely accurate and since it's a genderbend I made it into more of a Hilda style outfit.

Anyways, I've gotta start focusing on being consistent with my blogging and getting some dang photoshoots of my completed stuff. My X23 needed some work so I'm revamping her which shouldn't take long. I have a lot lined up - so let's hope I can get this going starting this Halloween season!




No comments: