Thursday, June 14, 2012

Think Geek Birthday

My birthday presents finally came!!!
This awesome bubble wrap electronic keychain is so fun!!! It doesn't feel exactly like bubble wrap but it is so close!! It does make a strange noise after every 100 pops, like a scream or siren or some short, quiet little thing. It also has an electronic clicking noise it makes. I decided to take out the batteries because I found that annoying. The clicking noise it makes just by 'popping' the bubbles is satisfying enough!


This is my ABSOLUTE favorite gift!!! It is an electronic fish bowl, and is sooo cute. All you do is fill it up with water, and press a button on the top of the tank and the little thing just goes nuts and swims around! There are three different settings, one for 30 seconds, one for 90 and one for 5 minutes. During any of those times you can hit the button up top to make him spin around as well. And it glows!!! I'm totally putting this on my desk at work ^_^


We also got me a titanium straw, which I love. My friend's birthday is the same day as mine, so we got him a titanium spork (which he wants and entire set of these, so I'll probably get him one every holiday and birthday lol), miracle berries, which takes absolutely anything and makes it taste fabulous, something wonderful for bitter alcohol for sure, and a DIY juice to alcohol kit. Basically you can take any juice, and apply science and BAM you've got drunk in your junk. ?? that makes no sense. whatever.


If I could buy every gift for myself, I would buy it all from ThinkGeek.com. LOVE THEM.

Happy birthday to me!

No comments: