Sunday, March 22, 2009


So for St. Patrick's day I had some left over temporary green hair dye from last year. I never got to use any of my St. Patrick's day fun stuff from last year, actually, so this year I went all out. ^_^

Not to mention my husband bought me some more fun stuff!!! He got me cute little bows for my hair, and an AWESOME green plaid skirt. oddly enough I totally forget to wear the skirt after I got home from work...

But I bought cupcakes and cookies, painted my nails and did my makeup green. I even had green scrubs and socks!! It was GRRREAT!

So here's the ID I decided to make for deviantart, as it secretly is my wish to be Irish. It's the only country in the whole world I ever hope to visit some day.

What an awesome St. Patty's day...

Hope it is just as fun next year!

No comments: